SAP Internal Controls, Compliance, Risk Management
SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live – Digital Event
Taking place on 26. - 27. October, 2020
We are delighted to announce that registration is live for the upcoming, free-to-attend SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live digital event, taking place on 26-27 October this year.
Join us for two days of live and on-demand digital presentations from SAP solution experts, users and partners. As with our in-person conference, this online event will be business-focussed and feature use cases not found elsewhere.
Attend online, to learn:
- how you can reimagine your business processes so they deliver enhanced operations and performance
- robust approaches to internal controlling, compliance, and risk that can help you thrive in changing markets
- the way to get your organisation ready to respond to challenges, threats, opportunities, and regulatory shifts the moment they arise
SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live, forms part of the wider SAP Finance and Risk Live event series taking place across the whole of October 2020. Here’s a taster of what will be on offer from the series:
1. Build Your Own Agenda - 6 events in total make up the series and by registering you can gain access to any and each one. Use the "Build Your Own Agenda" tool in order to attend any of the many varied sessions available across the whole month
2. Webinar Sessions - Choose from 50+ individual webinar sessions covering:
• High profile SAP customer use-cases
• SAP road-map and future developments
• Insights from SAP solution experts and partners
3. Networking - Enjoy 1:1 chat facilities with other attendees plus interactive audio and video group discussions
4. Get Your Questions Answered - Take part in live Q&A with the experts to get information specific to your needs. Live polling will provide benchmarking opportunities, while the Public Forum will allow you to post your queries to get comments and thoughts back from fellow attendees
5. Virtual Exhibition - More than 15 SAP Partners will be available to you via the virtual exhibition hall. Liaise with these specialists to get the most out of your SAP landscape.
6. Content Download - Update your knowledge bank – in addition to all recorded webinar sessions, further content across all event topics will be available to download from the online content library
Visit the event website for more information and to register.
Download the event brochure here.
Please join our SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Professionals LinkedIn Group.
The SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live digital event, will take place on October 26-27, 2020
Visit the event website for more information about the event and to register.
Dieser Beitrag ist eine Anzeige der Firma T. A. Cook.
Sie zeichnet auch für den Inhalt verantwortlich.